Becoming Yourself Series 1.0 – Embracing the Real Me
Feb 23, 2021 to Apr 2, 2021
12:30PM to 10:50PM
Date(s) - 23/02/2021 - 02/04/2021
12:30 pm - 10:50 pm
Join OpenCircle February 23 – April 2 (Tuesdays, 4:30-5:20pm OR Thursdays, 12:30-1:20pm OR Fridays, 9:30-10:20am)
This is a six week series free from cost, stress, and exams
Take a journey into asking: Who am I? How do I strip away the layers and uncover the original me? Why am I here? What would it look like for me to live authentically in a world that isn’t always supportive of my true self? How can I motivate myself with kindness?
A chance to find support with other travelers on the path who are asking similar questions. Try a variety of mindfulness practices and experiment with integrating them into your daily life.
Series will include weekly 50 minute workshops with interactive group exercises, mindfulness exercises to practice daily, a meeting with a staff coach, and self-awareness and creative activities.
- Experience mindfulness and self-care practices
- Explore “Who am I?” and hear your own voice more clearly
- Motivate yourself with compassion instead of criticism
- Grow your courage to be yourself and let go of comparison
- Explore your Life Purpose: What is calling me? What am I passionate about?